Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Banners and Birds Needlebook



I have been thinking of this little book ever since I bought this fabric. It just seems so sweet. Its inspired a few projects, but I think this one is my favorite.
Here it is from every angle...

There is a mini pincushion made from red wool on the left side.

It has a simple snap closure on the front cover corners.

There is a little needle book inside with a striped cover with a flannel lining. A little white crochet flower enhances the front.


I like it inside and out. I hope it goes to a good home.



I am working on a pattern. Some day I'm going to add that feature to my shop.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've loved reading your blog and think your pin cushions are adorable! I hope you don't mind, but I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you have a moment to pop over to my blog you can find out more about the award. Natalie x http://sewingroomsecrets.wordpress.com/