Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Holidays!



Image by Katie Daisy from The Wheatfield on Etsy
Christmas has hit my shop and I am so grateful to be so busy. Unfortunately, I've neglected my blog but you all have been on my mind. I've been so blessed to get to know many talented and creative artists, bloggers and fiber lovers such as myself. Its been an awesome year.

I just want to pop in and share some of the projects I still hope to make before Santa comes. He's got it easy at my apartment. He can just slide off our roof as we are in the Penthouse here on the 3rd floor here in beautiful West Bend, Wisconsin.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. I wish you all lots of love, warmth and goodness this Christmas. I hope we all remember when its time to pack up the fabric and snuggle up with your loved ones, (always a challenge with me) even though I have the best family and the most loving hubby a woman could ask for.

So grab a cup of hot cocoa. Don't fret if its not in a fabulous mug with a fresh sprig of mint and a stick of cinnamon. Its all good! Put on your fuzziest slipper socks and enjoy!

I love ornaments. I adore snowglobes. I crave cocoa. Here are a few ornaments that meet all three of my desires.

Poor little Snowman....


(Found on Pinterest- Original source unidentified-sorry!)





You must take a trip to www.craftberrybush.com. She has so many adorable creative ideas. Here is a super gift idea for a lover of cocoa. She combined a little ornament snowglobe, a cup, lots of festive trim and a tutorial to put it all together!






36 Avenue is another holiday treat! I adore bottle brush trees. Here is an idea I finally have all the materials for. I just need the time to put one together. How sweet is this? She has lots of ideas you may want to try.





The last of my glass ornament loves. This one is from Studio DYI. You will really love this site. So many wonderful things to see and do!



Before I go, I want to send you to Cloth and Thread. The softie above and the next few images are from her site. I love her style and her work would be a wonderful gift for the little one in your life.



I found this little vintage gem on her site too. Hope she doesn't mind that I shared it with you!




More to come. I have work to do!



No comments: