Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Jean Truelove- Featured Artist and Quilter

Meet Jean Truelove!

Vintage 30s Look Traditional Heirloom Clam Shell Quilt


Jean is the mother of 10 children! She has created hundreds of quilts and has given away over 150 of them!
She has an amazing stash of fabric- learn how she keeps it all ready to use.
She is a devoted mom and a prolific fiber artist.
She also has such a lovely heart for creating. I think you will find her inspirational and talented.

For the full interview, Click on the above Featured Artists Tab.

To see my interview of Mimi Love, click here!

Watch for more featured artists each month!
If you would like to suggest an amazing artist or think you would like to be featured, leave a comment or email me at jillverbick@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just watched your chain piecing video. All I want to say is just keep being you. I really enjoy your enthusiasm.

Unknown said...

I've got a question...
You mentioned that when measuring to start at #1 not at the #0..mark...why?