Friday, February 9, 2024

Love is in the Air!


 I just love Valentines Day. I feel full of love! I am so lucky to have an awesome hubby who supports all my creative chaos. I love that spring is just around the corner. I love that I have the best job in the world, I get to make things for you!

I made this pretty heart pincushion last year. The paper pattern is from CenterStreetQuilts. She was kind enough to allow me to use her pattern to make things from my Etsy Shop Fiberluscious


This is my Wish pincushion heart. Its made with hand dyes Pendleton wool. It has some sweet embroidery and it comes with 2 decorative pins. Its one of my all time favorites. 

I can't forget to share my Hearts and Flowers 10 Pin Assortment. It comes with 5 heart pins, 5 flower pins on a wool heart mini pincushion. You can order packaged in either a clear round box, or a white glossy box. I wrap it up with a big organza bow. They make a great gift for someone special in your life. They can be used to decorate your pincushions, tack a fun note on your bulletin board or just add one to a inspiration board of scrap book page. 

I have some new baskets in my shop too. I think you'll like them. 

Here is a little basket and pincushion made from the same fabric collection. The prints are from Cathe Holden. They are soooo cute with tons of vintage charm. 

Hope you have lots of love in your life! 

Happy Sewing!

Jill



No comments: