Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The Cat Love Pincushion is Back!

I am thrilled to announce that Cat Love is back! Its a new print by Mia Charro called Kitty Wreaths. It is just as adorable as the original print. In fact I had to hunt down the changes. All I know is that I am so happy to offer my original Cat Love Pincushion again. I've had so many requests for this pincushion. It is so sweet in pink. I also use a Basic Gray Grunge in Duchess. There are 4 cats in the print, but you have to choose 3 for your pincushion. When you order you can choose specific cats, all one cat or just let me surpise you. This pincushion is special for so many reasons. Just look at that silk velvet button on top. I use a hand dyed velvet with lots of coordinating colors. Everything about this pincushion is fun and functional. It has an emery core for sharpening your pins and needles. It's surrounded by fiberfill, so it's nice a fluffy. This pincushion is large. It's 4 1/2 inches across and 2 1/4 inches high. Here are the kitties in this print. Maybe one resembles on of your fuzzy friends!
I purchased enough fabric to last me for a while. Lets hope it doesn't go out of print like the original. Don't you hate that when that happens! After I ran out last time, I had to use my leftover bits and pieces to recreate new versions. If you like this one better, let me know and I'll also add this back into my Etsy Shop Fiberluscious.
The timing is perfect as Pink is so on-trend these days! It will also be available for gift giving this holiday season! I have more pincushions coming. I've added some more Mia Charro prints from her Autumn Friends Collection. They are lovely in warm fall colors. Here is my Autumn Pincushion with pretty mugs of coffee! There are more. Come to my Etsy Shop and check them out!
Happy Sewing! Jill

No comments: