Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Etsy 20% Off Sale starts November 18th

Need to start your holiday shopping early? Come to Fiberluscious on Etsy. I have so many fun things for sewers in my shop. Starting November 18th to the 30th, everything in my shop is 20% off!
I just added two fun Cheshire Cat Pincushions, one in Purple and one in Gold. I used Tula Pink prints. Since I have a thing for Mia Charro as well, I added a crown of flowers to their heads and added a bright collar too. If you want to give a little stocking stuffer, I have decorative pins in small assortments. Here are my Holiday Pins.
I also have some little pins, perfect for Cross Stitch pattern markers. Here are a few sweet sets that would be perfect! I have flowers in glass and in lightweight lucite. I have tiny millefiori and more! Find them here.
Don't forget to order early. The post office recommends shipping by December 17th for 1st class mail. If you chose a Made-to-order item from my shop, allow for 2 days creation time. Most orders ship the Same Day! Never be shy about asking for something special. I love to create gifts that make people happy! See you soon!

No comments: