Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Clearly Cute!!!



I love my pin assortments in my Fiberluscious Shop.
Its hard to pick a favorite, flowers? holiday? hearts? I love them all!

As adorable as they are, they can't travel alone. They have always been safe and sweet in a pretty glossy white gift box with a big, organdy ribbon bow.
I sent them along in a felt ball that was either embroidered or beaded. so they would have a nice trip to their new home.


Then I saw these adorable felt flowers on Etsy. Claudia sells them in her shop, Crafty Wool Felt


They were going to be perfect, but they needed a new box. I can fit pins in a glossy box with the flower, but I wanted this to be a great gift for someone who sews. I found my answer when buying my shipping supplies.

A Cute Little Clear box!
Its 2 inches square and 2 inches high. When the pins sit on top of the flower they just pop up for everyone to see!


There are so many pins to choose from. My Deluxe Assortments include, Halloween, Holiday, Hearts and Flowers, Jewelry Inspired Pins and the fun Birds and Bees sets. They come with pretty felt stars, embroidered or beaded felt balls or a sweet felt heart. I love them all!



My standard assortments are anything but standard! Like everything in my shop, I focus on quality, craftsmanship and cuteness!
Choose from these $15 assortments- Flowers, Millefiori or a full assortment including a bit of everything.


Here is a little overview of how to order. Then just stop by my shop and choose the pins you want to have!


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you can pop over to my shop. I have lots of new pincushions to show you. Pick out something great for yourself or for someone you love!
Happy Creating!
Jill

8 comments:

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...


شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بصفوى وسيهات وراس تنورة
شركة تسليك مجارى بابها
شركة تسليك مجارى بخميس مشط
شركة تسليك مجارى بحائل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

James David said...

Thank you for an informative review! I notice you made an amazing blog. you did great work in this blog and you should keep it up. Best Embroidery Digitizing

Briansmith5973 said...

This is very beautiful to all fun fabrics. i have seen it all logo images you make excellent design.do my assignment

Guilia said...

Every day this spent week I had experienced our storerooms and arranged packs of garments to bring to Church for a noble cause. The Dark Knight Rises Bane Jackets. The previous evening I wasn't hearing my canine so I chose to look for him. I discovered him in my room, he had dismantled every one of my packs of garments and was dozing in the them dissipated everywhere on the floor.

shopify said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shopify said...

The prominence of online task help is developing at a quick pace in countries like Australia, US and UK. Buy Assignment Help Experienced writers from various instructive fields give Provide assignment help online

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great! This is a very beautiful Pin design, It's useful and helpful information. I'm always glad to see your post. Thanks for sharing.

Megri Embroidery Digitizing