Saturday, August 3, 2024

Summer Sale Time!

 

 

 
I'm having a Summer Sale! Take 15% off from now till August 10th.

I have lots of new items in my shop, so stop on by!

What says summer more than a sweet flower print. This little boxy clip bag is made from a Mia Charro called Forest Friends. I just love this print. It makes me smile!

Here are some of my new Fabric Scrap Baskets. I have lots to share!

The Rose, Chicken and Swan baskets are just a few. 
Stop by my Etsy shop and see lots more!

I just added some more Tilda Pincushions. I just adore her Bird Tree Print. I have one in Cream and Blue, Red and a Blue print is coming soon! I added some fabrics from her Jubilee collection. Hope you love them!I have a few coordinates but they don't seem to last long in the shop. If you see something you like, just ask! I'd be happy to make one up for you.
 
I love a great bee print!
Here is a Bee Grateful Bee in Black

And I also have a pink French Bee Basket and Zippered Pouch!
 
Well, there is so much more to see and share but I am hoping you will stop on by my Etsy shop, Fiberluscious and see more!
Once you are a Fiberluscious customer, you always get 10% off on every order!
Its my way of saying Thank You for shopping with me!

 Hope you are having a great Summer!
Happy sewing!

 




 





 


1 comment:

Jennifer Alex said...

I am really thankful to all people and
Digitizing Website for increasing my knowledge and understanding of art