Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Workshop on Stitched!


New on Stitched!
Alma Stoller, the queen of all things beautiful has a added a new workshop to the Stitched On-Line Workshops. Her workshop is called Soul Craft Art Quilt.




It looks like such a lovely project. If you don't know about Stitched, it is a on-line video workshop series available till Jan 2013. It features 22 workshops by some very amazing fiber artists. The cost of all 22 workshops is only $40. You have unlimited access to each workshop until January. I've watched nearly all of them and they are so well done and easy to follow. I've added some great new techniques to my sewing repertoire.
Click Here to see more and to learn about the artists.

Here are a few more projects from the series...



and more....



My project is a tiara called the Queen of Creativity.


I had a lot of fun creating the tiara. I teach 6 different embellishment techniques including needle felting, embroidery, how to draft a pattern, a way to create a flower embellishment using fibers and water soluble stabilizer and much more. I hope you enjoy the workshop and make a tiara or one of the other 21 amazing sewing projects featured on Stitched.

Here are a few more projects you might like to learn.

Funky Puffs by Karen Ruane-


Kelli Perkins Rolling Pin Samplers-


Tammy Gilley Heartstrings-


And one of my very favorites, Dale Anne Potter, Journal your Landscape


So click here to find out more about Stitched.
If you register for my tiara workshop when you first sign up, I'll send you a Strawberry Emery Pincushion from my Etsy Shop.














No comments: