Thursday, June 27, 2019

My Etsy Sale is extended to July 4th!



My June sale is extended till July 4th! I just added this adorable double-sided pincushion in all its red, white and blue glory and I wanted it to be included.
I also just listed a lovely Antique Churn Dash Quilt Top. Both antique quilt tops I have listed are so beautiful! I am donating the total sale of these quilt tops to the St.Mathias Homeless Quilt Ministry.

Just take a look at the antique works of art. My photos just don't do them justice. Pop on over to my Etsy shop Fiberluscious and see all the pictures I took.

The Feed Sack Quilt Top is so amazing. It is in tip top condition. I could not find a stain or a loose seam anywhere. It is estimated to be over 70 Years Old!


The Churn Dash top is Hand Pieced! Can you believe that! All 267 blocks are joined to a lovely bubblegum pink square. It is amazing.


I have so many pretty pincushions in my shop right now and they are all 15% off.

I am afraid that some may say my pincushions are a bit more expensive than some. I humbly feel that my pincushions are a cut above the rest. The best feature is the emery core. It gives each pincushion a nice weight, yet they are still lofty and soft. The emery sharpens your pins and needles gently. Because they are also filled iwth polyester fiberfill, the zinc coating on your sharps won't become worn down. The double layer of top fabric, (on many styles) and the soft poly fiberfill hold your pins for every day use. The emery gives them just enough gentle abrasion to sharpen the tips when you push your pins down into the core.

The fabrics are all pre-washed and quilt shop quality. I want you to love your pincushion and feel the love and craftsmanship I put into each and every one of them. I make lots of pincushions, but only the best make it into my shop. Just take a look at my reviews. I think you will find that you will be happy with one of my creations.

I have been on a fabric buying spree. I have so many new additions to my stash, I am in heaven!
The Star Pincushion on the top of this page has another side. Yes, it is double sided and ready to work. The second side is a fun pin wheel block.

So whether you are feeling a bit patriotic or just want to have fun, use either side and get sewing!

I have another new pincushion in my Etsy shop call Bee-Utiful. This one was insprired by a Moda fabric line call Bee Happy! How cute is that!


Now what will I do with some of these other fabrics!


My grand daughters are always thinking up challenges.
What are you making with your new fabrics? I know you have them!

Send me photos of or links to your projects! I'd love to see them!




1 comment:

kayan web said...

The task of moving a catcher needs to rely on شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة It is specialized and has a long history in this field, helping it to carry out the task of transporting the baggage without causing any problems. Among the precautions taken by the company during transport of the luggage are the following: High-quality packaging materials to ensure that no problems are encountered during transport, the luggage is loaded into the car very carefully so as not to be subject to any problems during transportation. The luggage is re-connected to the place where it is transported and the packaging that is placed on the pallet is removed. During transportation. , All the transferred items are written to make sure that there is no defect in the piece, therefore you will ensure the transfer of the baggage without being exposed to any problems during transportation, شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة .
Is characterized by شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة With the experience and efficiency in the task of cleaning, as it uses the best equipment and the latest in addition to many aspects that focus on them to ensure that the cleaning is done to the fullest, and the most important things that you find in the fast service company and nowhere else find the following: It depends on the best detergents that can eliminate stains and smears, follow a certain system in the cleaning task; for this reason it ensures that it reaches the best results, depends on the latest methods such as steam cleaning method which proved its efficiency in the cleaning work, During which to eliminate all germs and The bacteria that are present in the place and maintain the health of the present, possess the best specialized perfumes that you can only find شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة.
that شركة تخزين اثاث بالمدينة المنورة It can store any quantity of furniture even if it is huge. This is because the company owns large warehouses divided into many sections. It packs and puts furniture in cars and is transported to the stores equipped with the highest level and has the latest means of monitoring. شركة تخزين عفش بالمدينة المنورة You will get satisfactory results without having to pay a lot of money in return
Be aware شركة تنظيف بينبع Cleaning works require the latest equipment for cleaning and the best detergents. This is what it provides to its customers. Therefore, it ensures the results. The company can clean any place, Will t D have شركة نظافة بينبع Discounts and offers can not be found elsewhere
The task of moving furniture from one place to another can not be done by anything, but it must rely on a specialized company such as شركة نقل اثاث بينبع ، As it will provide you with assurance that the furniture transfer works will be done well and will not be exposed any piece of the pieces to any problems during the transfer of furniture. In addition, it will carry out a comprehensive inspection of all parts before and before the transfer. The best packaging tools are used in this task. you only have to communicate with شركة نقل عفش بينبع .
Visit our website
https://www.zeenclean.com/