Sunday, April 14, 2019

Double the Fun- Double-Sided Pincushions!





What is more fun than one pincushion? How about 2 pincushions in one!

I really love the pincushions I make. I tend to think they are very special and just a touch better than the rest. I take craftsmanship seriously. I want my pincushions to go out into the world proud and happy. I want to spread the joy I feel when I create something no one else has tried.

The pincushion above, called Monkey Flowers, was a super fun challenge. Nearly every tip is nice and pointy (just abot), every seam lines up with the next, (almost all). Best yet. this pincushion just screams spring and summer! So many lovely bright colors are sprinkled across this fun double-sided sewing too. Like all my pincushion, I add a core of emery to make your pincushion feel substantial and extra functional. The emery sharpens your pins and needles just a bit when you use it. Modern pins and needles are zinc coated. A full emery core would wear your little sharps right down to nothing. How helpful would that be?

I began to add an alternate side to my pincushions this year. I want you to have options. Choices are always lovely. If you can't decide on one, no problem, both sides come along for the ride!




This pincushion is from my Here Kitty Kitty Collection. It features a fun little fuzzy cat on a patterned background. I used a lovely Londonderry Linen thread from Crafty Wool Felt on Etsy. It has a earthy, natural feel, with the strength I need for stitching. It make the back groud subtle and special. You just have to check out her shop. Her felted flowers and strawberries are soooo oute!


There is something about the modern quilt aesthetic. I love the fresh colors and bold patchwork. It makes me want to create a full quilt. In the meantime, I'm happy to make some pincushions in the double sided style. My Modern Quilt Pincushion has lovely hand quilting in a variegated perle cotton.



I love my Love Notes double sided pincushion. They bring a little cheer where ever they go.


If you are looking for a fun project or just want to pick up a new pincushion from my Etsy Shop, Fiberluscious, I hope you give a double sided pincushion a try!

3 comments:

Felicity Nadim said...

i am Nadim and i want to thank Dr idahosa for bringing back my ex boyfriend, we broke up for more than 8 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not think of dating any man again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr idahosa for help,and he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to do it. after 5 days my boyfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr idahosa for helping get back my ex back to my hands. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back their ex back i want you to contact Dr idahosa for the return of your ex boyfriend and also your ex girlfriend he can also cast any kind of spell you want him to cast for you. his contact email is dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com or Whatsapp number+2348134261542, just try him and their will be a solution to your problems.

John said...

My name is John I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met DR EHBOS special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business.He is really powerful spell caster,My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years...So when i told the DR EHBOS spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution...so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me. DR EHBOS said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back but i never believe all this...he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream because i never believe this will work out after trying so many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid coming .. DR EHBOS has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him to his personal email drehbos@gmail.com
drehbos@gamil.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348133505254

Tamara Barrow said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719