Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vacation Mode

For all my Etsy followers I am taking a short vacation.
No, I will not be on some warm sunny beach. Although that sounds wonderful here in chilly Wisconsin.

I am taking a creative vacation.
I need to catch up on orders.
I hope to take some time to create some new works. I have a huge pile of brand new fabrics I just can't wait to get to.

So, I may not be posting this week unless I need a stitching break.

If you need to drop me a line, please do. I'll be attending to all my messages and convos.

You know, there was a time when all I wanted was to be discovered. I had so many things to share and I was discouraged that no one seemed to notice my little blog and shop.
Be careful what you wish for.

Actually, I feel incredibly blessed to be as busy as I am
I hate taking so long to finish orders. I used to ship custom orders the very next day!

I can't wait to share my new works with you. Some of my orders are providing some wonderful creative challenges. I can't wait to get to them!

In the meantime, don't forget to put your feet up, even if your stitching is on your lap.
We only get one chance at life on this beautiful earth.
Make it beautiful!

2 comments:

ANA REGINA said...

Boas férias!!!
E produza muito!!
Beijos

Bev said...

Glad you are so busy! I need to take a vacation to do my real job and get caught up! It's a good idea! Take care!

Cheery wave from
Bev