Thursday, March 21, 2013

Choose from my fun fabric stash!

I often receive custom orders in my Etsy shop Fiberluscious.
I thought I would make it easier on my customers if I could show them just what I have.

I also want to take some of the guess work out of choosing from so many different fabrics so I groups coordinating fabrics together.
Most of my patchwork pincushions require 2, 3 or 6 different prints. I normally use at a time, like with this new tomato from my shop.


I may use 6 different prints...


or maybe just one...


or lots!


So if you are looking for just the right colors or prints for your mom's mother's day gift..here are just a portion of what you can choose from!

My Stashes


Here are some fun coordinates



More to come....
My batik stash- 1930's coordinates- lots more flowers and some fun dots and modern prints.

To see my most recent fabric choices, go to my Fabric Choices Page. (see the left margin to click on that page).

No comments: