Monday, May 21, 2012

My 1930"s Pincushion is featured on a sweet blog I'd love to share with you. Check out The Sewing Loft.
Pincushion Crush

The lovely Heather Valentine, blogger, designer and entrepreneur has many adorable tutorials for all sewers of all skill levels. She is very kind in spreading the love and giving us a sneak peak into the creative shops and blogs of other fabric artists. Its such a fun place to stop, enjoy and learn a few new tricks.

While you are there, click on her Etsy shop and you'll find so many fun and adorable patterns for a wide variety of projects. She also has some fun trims and vintage treasures you will surely want for your next project.










Here is an adorable pattern for a Little Girl's Tea Party. I know you are saying,...awwwwwh.


I think I'll go shop there myself!
Take a look, you'll love it!

No comments: