Tuesday, May 2, 2023

I'm having a Mom's Day Sale!

How about something special for that awesome mom in your life. Maybe that's You! Take 15% off till Mother's day in my Etsy Shop. Newly added to my shop are 3 paper pieced pincushions. The Brilliant Butterfly is a pattern by Charise Creates. The Precious Heart Gem Pincushion and the 1930's style Welcome Home Little Robin is a pattern by CenterStreetQuilts. The above "Welcome Home Little Robin" Pincushion is a paper pieced pattern by CenterStreetQuilts. If you love to paper piece, she has lots of adorable patterns. The pattern is easy to follow. I'm grateful she has given permission for limited use so each one I make will be a limited edition pincushion. She has 71 paper pieced patterns in her shop. Check her out! I am also working on more patterns from her shop as well as from CheriseCreates, EllisandHiggs, and Sugaridoo. I'll try to post those projects here as they go into my shop. I encourage you to check out Sugaridoo on YouTube. You will adore her cheery smile and her fun, modern projects. She has fun quilt patterns for kids too. Find out more on her Sugaridoo blog. Maybe your mom could use a little scrap basket, I have lots in my shop! Here are just a few...
They even fold down, just in case you want to stash some itty bitty, little stuff.
I have lots of pincushions in my shop, with my special ingredient, an Emery core. Here are a few.
If pins aren't your thing, how about a cute little clip bag, with or without clips! Find them here.
Well, my sale goes all the way to Mother's Day. Hope you treat yourself while you at it! Happy creating in the meantime. Thanks for stopping by! Jill

No comments: