Thursday, February 23, 2012


If you haven't heard about the Stitched Online Video Workshops, you just have to check it out. Over 20 amazing fiber artists give indepth video tutorials on beautiful fabric and fiber projects, from a wide variety of fabric flowers, quilts, recycled a sweater bag, and a lot of embroidery and construction ideas.
You just have to see them to see how amazing this workshop series is. I'm one of the artists and you can find my tiara workshop in there. I will show you a bunch of ideas on embellishments you can use on all of your fiber creations. Visit Alma Stoller's website to see what you are missing!

What I haven't mentioned so far is that Alma has procured some fantastic giveaways in conjunction with Stitched. Most recently she added Rayna Gillman's book on Freeform Quilting. Its a beautiful book I wish I could win. The Stitched deadline has also been extended to January 2013! Click Here to see more....



Here is a wonderful project from Stitched that has inspired me in my Sampler Project. However, Kelli Nina Perkins takes a very different approach to the sampler...

Click here to visit Kelli's blog

Click Here to see some of the other lovely giveaways on Stitched!





No comments: